Parent Survey & Testimonials
The results from the recent Aspen Heights British School Parent Survey speak for themselves.
Over 90% of parents agree that:
- Their child is happy at Aspen Heights.
- Their child feels safe and secure.
- Their child is taught well.
- The school makes sure its students are well behaved.
- Aspen Heights is well led and managed.
- They are satisfied with the education and progress their child is making at Aspen Heights.
- They would recommend Aspen Heights to other parents.
“Honestly, at first I was worried for Mohamed as Aspen was a brand new school, but along the way our worries disappeared! The school is very good – it is very organised in the areas of management, education and in the relationship between teachers and parents. There are no borders between teachers and parents, they are very approachable and encourage families to be involved in activities. Since my son started at Aspen I have noticed very good progress in his reading and writing, with reading books being sent home with the students. I am so happy I chose Aspen Heights for my son.”
Haneen Al Tamimi
“My daughter Lilly has been a student at Aspen Heights since the school opened in September 2017. Lilly absolutely loves her school, her friends and her teachers. Coming from South Africa, I love the fact that the children get individual attention, and that the Principal knows the name of each child in her school. Lilly’s favourite part of school is reading books and hearing stories. It took Lilly some time to get used to PE but now she loves it. Lilly cannot wait to start swimming, I think she is a fish! Her confidence has grown a lot and she loves school. I love her school too!”