Aspen Heights British School values parents as essential partners. We see your engagement as an integral part of our students’ success.
Through a wonderful partnership between staff members and parents, Aspen Heights British School is the place where your children can start to learn and grow.
Communication with parents is key and we have a number of ways to keep you informed and help you understand the day-to-day life of our busy school, including:
Our Family Information Pack – Please click here for a detailed reference guide about all aspects of day-to-day life at Aspen Heights.
Family dates’ – an up-to-date overview of the daily events for the year. This is emailed to families every Sunday morning and is also available on our school portal.
- The school portal calendar
- Weekly newsletter – detailing learning across each year group
- Weekly homework from year groups
- Family consultations (3 x annually) – to enable you to find out about your child’s learning targets and progress.
- You will also be given your class teacher’s work email address to enable you to contact them with ease. If you have any further questions we are here to help. Feel free to contact us anytime
Refer a friend and we’ll give you 5% discount on your following years fees!
Come and talk to Admissions who can advise further on this super offer!
Life At Aspen
ASPEN HEIGHTS BRITISH SCHOOL
+971 2 564 2229
+971 565 384 416
Al Bahya, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
P.O. Box 137352